Top Online Casinos Offering a 200% Deposit Bonus
A 200% deposit bonus can be an effective tool allowing you to boost your winning odds at the UK online casinos if you know how to use it properly. Unfortunately, modern gamblers forget about some important bonus features and end up in the situation when bonus credits expire without being used or when target games cannot be played with bonus chips.
If you do not want to be a prisoner of such a situation, then keep reading this post. We will talk about how to claim a 200% deposit bonus UK, how to use it, and what to check when reviewing bonus details. Instead of making blind steps, stick to our recommendations and have a clear plan of action. This will help you to maximize your winnings at max!
200% Deposit Bonus – Claiming Process
There is a general claiming scenario in most UK casinos when it comes to deposit bonuses. Of course, some small things may vary; however, the basic claiming pattern will remain the same:
- Step 1 – you register an account at a casino if you do not have it yet;
- Step 2 – you make a deposit with a promo code. At this point, it is important to check the min/ top limits as well as the currency you need to make a deposit in;
- Step 3 – you get a bonus from a casino. As its name suggests, a deposit bonus doesn’t have a pre-set amount. The amount of free money that you get from gambling sites is determined by your initial investment.
To make the maximum out of a 200% first deposit bonus, you need to know all the key features of the offer and plan your investment strategy in advance. Thus, you will get what you expect without being disappointed by the offer.
200% Deposit Bonus Terms & Conditions
Just like it comes with bonus claiming conditions, general terms are of great importance as well. Knowing them, you will have an idea of whether you can use bonus credits in a mobile casino if you can play real money games, and how many wagers you will be forced to make in order to cash out your winnings.
Here are some of the most important bonus terms and conditions that you should have an eye on:
- Playthrough requirements – this parameter determines the number of deposit playthrough required on your end to be able to cash out money from the casino;
- List of allowed games – casino games that you can play with bonus money and while wagering the bonus;
- Supported devices – a list of devices that you can use for gambling with bonus credits (these can be smartphones, tablets, or stationary PCs);
- Geo-restrictions – a list of countries whose residents cannot use a 200% deposit bonus for gambling;
- Expiration date – a time frame during which a bonus is active and can be used by you. Once the time expires, bonus chips are removed from your balance.
Advantages Of Claiming a 200% Deposit Bonus
There are a lot of good things about a 200% first deposit or match bonus. So if you are still in doubt about whether to claim it from the casino treasury, then get to know the key benefits that are up for grabs:
- Your bankroll is kept high;
- You can play your favourite games with bonus chips;
- Your money is kept safe;
- You have a real chance to win a cash prize while using a bonus.
To maximize your benefits, you should always know all the details of the offer. Otherwise, it may turn out that the bonus is inactive for some games or that you cannot win a cash jackpot when betting with bonus chips.
More Deposit Bonuses
A 200% deposit is one of the largest bonuses that casinos have for you. Luckily, this is not the only match offer that you can avail of when gambling at the UK online casinos. Here are some other super-rewarding programs that you should also consider:
- 100% deposit bonus – if you have used all bonus credits from a 200% deposit bonus, there is also a 100% match. The latter doubles your deposit and adds an extra pack of bonus chips to your balance;
- 300% deposit bonus – this type of match bonus works according to the very same principle – you make a deposit, and a casino makes a 300% payment for you. Just like a 200% deposit bonus, this one can be used in different casino games.
Some casinos update their bonus policy from time to time. Therefore, it is best that you check what’s currently on offer once you decide to gamble.