Online Casinos Offering 100% Deposit Bonus
There are a lot of bonuses and rewards at the UK online casinos, but it is a 100% deposit bonus that is extremely popular with gamblers of all types and categories. What makes this offer so special? What are the main benefits of a 100% deposit bonus? How to claim it and make the max out of using bonus credits? Further in this post, we will answer all these questions so that you could use the bonus in full.
Before claiming a 100% deposit bonus UK, you need to know all the specs of the offer and have a clear plan of how you are going to invest the bonus chips. If you are far from being a strategic gambler, then you can always use our tips and transform bonus money into real money you win in the long run.
100% Deposit Bonus – Claiming Conditions to Follow
Sending a request for a 100% deposit bonus to the UK casino will never land bonus money in your wallet. It works differently. In order to get free chips from the casino administration, you need to follow specific “rules of the game.” And these vary from casino to casino. Here are some of the most important bonus claiming conditions to check in order to obtain it with no delays or problems:
- Registration – some casinos provide a 100% first deposit bonus to registered players only, whereas there are also gambling sites that do not ask gamblers to have a gaming account in order to obtain a bonus. The second option is quite rare; however, you should still check if the registration requirement is associated with the offer;
- Min deposit – since you are going to apply for a deposit bonus, you will have to make a deposit. It won’t ever work without investment on your end. Unfortunately, not all deposits are considered “bonus-friendly.” If you make a deposit that is less than the allowed limit, then it won’t bring you a bonus. For this not to happen, you should always check the min deposit that is considered active for a particular bonus offer;
- Max deposit – as a rule, a deposit bonus doesn’t come as a fixed amount. Its size depends on the deposit you make. This means that the more you deposit – the more you get from a casino. In the case of a 100% deposit bonus, a casino will simply double the amount you put in your gambling wallet. However, there are some nuances as well. A deposit bonus has a specific top limit that it cannot exceed no matter how much you deposit. You should know this amount before you make your investment;
- Payment method – some casinos give a 100% deposit bonus to players who use a particular payment system when making a deposit. It is not a standard requirement with all gambling operators. But you should keep this detail in mind when making a deposit;
- Payout scenario – it may happen that a deposit bonus is paid in portions step-by-step and is not available at a mobile casino. However, according to the general payout scenario, a match bonus is added to your gaming account within a single pack no matter if you browse a desktop casino or use a smartphone for it;
- Offer limitations – some bonuses can be claimed just once, while other incentives are offered by the UK casino on a regular basis. Get to know this information before you claim your well-deserved chips.
Knowing the above information, you will have an idea of what steps you need to take in order to land a 100% deposit bonus in your wallet. If you still have any questions or something is unclear to you, we recommend that you reach out to casino representatives through email or phone.
First Deposit Bonus Terms & Conditions
Apart from bonus claiming conditions, general terms and conditions are of great importance as well. Reading them in full doesn’t make any sense. However, you should still check some valuable points:
- Wagering requirements;
- Geo/ device/ tablet restrictions;
- List of allowed games;
- Bonus expiration date.
All of the above determines how the bonus can be used. For example, knowing wagering requirements, you have an idea of how many wagers you need to make in order to cash out prize money landed with the bonus. Allowed games info guides you on the games that you can play with bonus chips, etc.
100% Deposit Bonus Claiming Benefits
Claiming a 100% deposit bonus is a good thing for a couple of reasons:
- You get your bankroll doubled;
- You can play your favorite games as long as you wish;
- Your winning odds are boosted;
- You have a chance to get your hand trained for making bets at the casino.
With these in mind, it is no wonder that a 100% deposit bonus is one of the best reading programs that modern online casinos in the UK offer.
More Welcome Deposit Bonuses
Apart from a 100% deposit bonus, there are a couple of other great incentives at online casinos. They all different in the bonus percentage provided and can bring different number of bonus chips to your gaming balance:
- 200% deposit bonus – once you make a deposit, a casino automatically adds 200% of this amount to your pocket;
- 300% deposit bonus– you can also claim a 300% deposit bonus at a casino, if you manage to make a financial investment within the allowed limit. In most casinos, it is at the range between £10 and £200.
No matter what casino bonus you go for, it is important that you stick to claiming conditions and know all the general terms and conditions associated with the offer. Only in this case, you can get the maximum out of it.